[Help] - List of Lists

Hello! I want a User to put numbers in this text boxes and after pressing the "Update" button they load on a 2x2 list of lists, that will later be used to do operations with those numbers (like calculating the sum of a row or a column or the total sum). The design looks something like this:
imagen
The idea is that the user can update the list of lists anytime they want, just by pressing the update button.

I want to use a list of lists (In spanish they're called "Matriz") so I can teach that concept in school.

I bassicaly want to be able to do this pseudo-code, but I don't know how:
when "Update" button is pressed:
⠀⠀⠀matriz[1,1] = text_box1
⠀⠀⠀matriz[1,2] = text_box2⠀⠀⠀⠀//Note: the format is matriz[row,column]
⠀⠀⠀matriz[2,1] = text_box3
⠀⠀⠀matriz[2,2] = text_box4

My block-code looks like this at the moment:

So basically I don't know how to put two numbers on the index (índice on the second image) to replicate the matriz[n,n] way of selecting an element that I showed on the pseudo-code

Hope I explained myself haha, thanks in advance for reading!

2 Likes

If You can not solve attach your aia.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks a lot for the response! Now it loads everything onto the matrix, but I'm having trouble making the sum of all the elements on the matrix. Here is the code, I think what I'm doing has logic but it does not work haha.

I have another question aswell. What do I need to do to sum only the elements on the second column? Because there's no way of telling the program a two dimensional index (or is it?)

Here's the aia also:
matriz.aia (2.8 KB)

Thanks again! :smiley:

(draggable)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot ABG!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.