Help in Math (Sort the number into several units)

Sort the number into several units

Example

I have Number like 20.555 I want it to be in this order

20 in a separate box And 0.555 should be multiplied by 2500 .(2500 fixed numbers I have)
0.555 X 2500 =1387.5
It will come out to us, for example, 1387.5 This number should be divided into several sections
13 A constant unit of measure every 100 = 1
87 meter
50 cm

Is there anyone who can help?
Give me what you know and I will complete the rest. Please don't go out and you haven't answered me :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

what about trying something yourself and if you get stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks?

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

I thank you very
But since yesterday I was reading the threads and I didn't find a solution to my problem

It is just a logical sequence only..

First split the number at.

Now you will have two items

Then take the 2nd index item and divide by 100 etc etc etc likewise design the logic and test yourself. Actually this is simple one.

1 Like

Something like this

1 Like

İt work :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you very much
But there is a small proplem

I put 7.5 it should look like this
Sometimes there is a centimeter and sometimes there is not , please what I put to make it write a zero if there is nothing.:pray::pray::pray:

Thank you for your help :pray:

done.

aia:
aaaa.aia (3.3 KB)

No failure on my part. The example blocks provided, met the brief provided by the OP. The OP dod not indicate that they wanted to use an integer - e.g. 15 (instead of 15.0), nor that the number provided would be anything short of "**.***".

1 Like

Uploading: 2.jpg...

Uploading: 3.jpg...

I think i made mistake but i dont know where ??

if you think it easy please solve the the last problem i have tow day try but nothing , i think i made some mistake but i don't know where.