Help for my Hym App

Uploading: Capture2.PNG... Uploading: Screenshot_20211228-124458.png...

Good Day folks...im creating a hym app for my church as you can see from screen shot.
i want to add audio to each song lyrics...i also want to create space among the lyrics,i want the lyrics to be in stanza...as you can see they are all cluster together.Any help will be highly appreciated...Thanks

Try uploading your images again....

You will need to introduce some line breaks in your texts in order for them to display correctly

Try like this, for example:

Label1.Text: Verse 1\n\nAmazing Grace how sweet the sound,\nThat saved a wretch like me,\nI once was lost, but now I'm found,\nWas blind, but now I see\n\n

This should be returned in the label like this:

Verse 1

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me,
I once was lost, but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see

1 Like

Thanks very much...but how can i add the audio to those lyrics

Use a player component, upload your audio file to your Media, set the source for the player to your uploaded audio file. Use the Player Play block to start playback when you require it to start.

Your aia project has a size limit of 30mb, so too many audio files will make your project too big to compile

I don't think it's allowed to upload songs that you haven't created yourself to your own app and use / play them. This would be a copyright infringement.

i just wanna know the implementation...just for practice sake

Kindly help with this logic...on the click of a button,want the music to play.thanks

Add the Player1.Start block

Oh, and if you are using English:

Hymn (not Hym)

You can try to upload the audio manually, or give credit to the source.