Help for Image picker component

How can I set the Image Picker to select only 1 image per button click? I'm making an app to scan qr code from images from the gallery in Android Redmi 4

Hello Devanshu

That is exactly what the Image Picker already does - displays available images, loads one image as selected by the User. :thinking:

What I want to do is that to set the limit that after the user selects only 1 image & the gallery is closed and then the after selection event is run. Basically after selecting 1 image the user can't select other images... Is it what are you also trying to say?

https://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2imagepicker

I'll try this method and let you know @Anke. Well how do you'll become a Power User?

If your presence and expertise gets recognised by the Power Users and MIT, and an extra Power User is needed, you will be nominated. If everyone thinks you would be a genuine asset, you then get invited by MIT to join us. After approx one week, your membership is confirmed by your hair going gray.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually both the methods worked! @Anke and @ChrisWard. I'm in dilemma to use which one :sweat_smile:.....Both are equally good.