Hey all, I'm using an ESP32 as my temperature sensor module and my task is to generate an alert continuously if the temperature is higher than 30°C. Alert is cancelled only when the temperature drops below 29°C. generate an alarm continuously if the temperature is higher than 32°C. Alarm is cancelled only when the temperature drops below 31°C.
this is my timer block. when i code it like this it shows Error 703: Unable to play sound. It is a problem with the placing of the blocks because the sound was able to be played previously when I just used a simple if else loop. (I edited the codes as it didn't fulfill my code fully as the task wanted)
Also, your temperature range comparisons are all mixed up (they should be one if/then/elseif ladder in ascending or descending order), and you destroy the variable contents (temperature) right before testing them.
As advised earlier, switch those Sound components for a Player component preloaded with the alarm sound, and use this block to test if it is playing already, instead of keeping a flag variable: