It says starts at gives me 0 if there's not the text, but actually there is a line "mozilla". I wrote similar code block that is sharing the same problem for showing the problem I'm going through. Could you see this one please?
Here's what i did. if I search something, then I get source code for result page.
I want that string inside the red box. so I used segment block using start at block to specify the string I want.
The line, "div id="result-stats"" was the only one in this web source(and this is the "mozilla" for this codeblock.), no other same line was there. so I wrote this in start at block. nobr was unique, too. I used this to specify the end of the string.
What I want was to make Label4 to show "~~656,000,000~" part. But, it seems all the start at blocks I used are not working: they always give me 0, but there have to be a line I wrote because I copied the exact same part of the web source. And that's really confusing me.
Here's the codeblock:
testee.aia (2.9 KB)