GSOC'22 proposal Query

ig now that java error is resolved, but now i am getting new kind of error

This is something related to xml

It sounds like it's unable to find appengine-web.xml in the build output. Were you able to successfully run ant to build?

I tried to redo some steps and below is the final screen I am getting.

even after following all the steps described in the video, no rating bar is shown in my user interface panel

What do you mean by "Rating Bar"? Component?

Did you added new component, rating bar, as described in video?

Did you follow all of the necessary steps?

Can you show your code maybe?

yes i have updated all the files like image.java, simplecomponentdatabase.java, and also added all the new files.

Have you compiled source code again after adding these all files?

yeah as mentioned in the video i run ant command. ok i think i should try once more if I again encounter this prob i will reach out again

Make sure that you've set the right category for the component. The default category is unspecified, so any new components won't show up until you've identified the appropriate category in your Java code.

yeah, I am finally done with it

Now what should I do next, to get more familiar with the codebase

1 Like

Do something for your GSoC idea.

Like I have an interest in the teachable machine so on what specifically i should work on?. It would be great to have some guidance.

What resourse are already there and waht more can be there, you can go through Artificial Intelligence with MIT App Inventor. So we can create a new floor from available resouress as likelihood for a song to urge us onto the dance floor

I was working on this Introduction to Machine Learning: Image Classification app. So if I want to change the dataset how could I do it?

By changing the dataset I mean if want to insert a diff set of images in the dataset and then recognise them through the app. Bcz through above link I am unable to find any method to change/modify the data set. or does it mean for changing the dataset i have to create a new extension for it?

Please go through the video tutorial provided, how to modify the data set to get trained model.mdl, from here you can import both training data and trained model. Maybe this help you.

To be considered for GSOC'22 we have to submit this form GSOC'22 Form and we also have to submit our proposal at the official website of GSOC ?