Google spreadsheet "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"

Hi, I found this community very useful and awesome. I learned about using google spreadsheet with Web component from this community. I learned about google scripts to Create Read Update Delete values in google spreadsheet. Everything works perfectly but only in my first project.
Then I try to do the exact same thing for my second project, but I don't know why now I am getting this annoying error every time I try to deploy google script as Web app.

I tried again and again but every time getting this same error even in new projects. My first project in which I used this method for the first time is still working perfectly.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this issue?

I followed this method = https://ai2.metricrat.co.uk/guides/crud-with-google-sheets-web-app-and-ai2

Create a new web app and use that? Or do you get the same problem for any web app? This is more a Google thing than an AI2 thing...

1 Like

Did you mean deploying it as web app with new version? Still getting same error

No, create an entirely new web app project.

I am sorry I am not that much familiar with google sheets
Did you mean new spreadsheet project or new script?

If not then please tell how to do that :sweat_smile:

If you already have a bound script (you open it from within the spreadsheet) and this will not open, then you may have to create a standalone script project:

This may mean editing the CRUD script in order to pick up the spreadsheet ID.

if (e.parameter.func == "Create") {
    var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActive();   <<
    var sh = ss.getSheets()[0];

to:

if (e.parameter.func == "Create") {
    var ss = SpreadsheetApp.openById("<spreadsheet ID here>");  <<
    var sh = ss.getSheets()[0];

If you can open the project from within your spreadsheet then do this:

newgs2

1 Like

I don't know how to that, so I make spreadsheet with different google account. Now it's working perfectly.
Is there any way to reset spreadsheet of my previous google account. I think I did something which is not accepted by google.

Suggest you google the error. Here is one answer I found:
https://support.google.com/accounts/thread/20757484?hl=en