Google pay or paypal button through webviewer

I seem to hit a brick wall with this and wondering if anyone else has been able to get google pay to work. I have it up on something called. jsriddle but even passing it through the webviewer it doesnt play ball.
https://developers.google.com/pay/api/web/guides/resources/demos

Thanks

Looks like Google Pay wants to open an authenticated/authenticating page.

You will need to do this in a proper browser like Chrome or Firefox.

You might be able to change the user agent of the webviewer using an extension and access the Google Pay page that way ?

Will experiment more, I have asked google pay about the in app purchasing element too. Incase this breaks any rules within play. Thanks for that tim, I appreciate your help there

you might be interested in the in app billing extension

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I have used a variable in the paypal form, using webstring function. Is there a way of converting a postal code to coordinates in google map within the app?

this might be possible using an API...
https://www.google.com/search?q=api+postal+code
How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen

Taifun

Thanks for that . The api might be the solution. Is there a way of making more than 1 variable using the website. At the moment I have it linked to PayPal and the variable is the price. I was looking at adding a mileage to add to the variable. Basically how much a delivery would be . Thanks again

you might want to show us your current solution, so we can think about how to add something
Taifun

I have the index.html within the media upload of the app. I used the getwebviewstring which is 66 but obviously this was experimenting to see if the html would change to the variable. I apologise for the late reply to this but interests me to explore either php, javascript, etc in relaying to paypal or other websites.

Just added 3 buttons, small, medium and large and it edits the index.html so far.

I can help you with google pay without any extension…

@Alapjeet what about presenting your solution here in the community then?
Taifun

2 Likes

I thought tha but later I found they are talking about google play not google pay…
Because google pay work as upi.so I drop the plan…