Getting permission for storage in internal memory in my app

hi, my app need the storage information for work but i tried to enable using the blocks read_external_storage but i cant getting the permission in the app. the only form is using manually to get the permissions. ny android version is 9. some tutorial for helpme?. to get internal permissions

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you ŵare trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

See also Some basics on Android storage system

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

this is the problem about that

and here its the blocks

in the link its about the problem of storage internal. my app dont get the permission because i dont know how to get permission for activate the internal storage permission not manually. when i generate the apk the file dont get the storage permission. i dont know how to get the permission for mi app. please help me.

Your screenshot is about Camera permission, but not about ReadExternalStorage permission...

Do you get any error message? Which one?

Also you can try logcat to find out, what is going on

Taifun

not get error but get disabled the permission about storage in mi app. you can see this

the first its generated with app inventor offline and the second with the mit server app inventor. well both cant get the read permission. so i dont know how to get the internal permission for storage the information of my app.

This is the MIT App Inventor Community, so you should also use the online server for your tests and not a third party product

What about asking also for ReadExternalStorage permission?
Taifun

i am working with the mit server and i search the information about permission internal storage but i cant find the answer about my question. why i not use the external storage?. because i havent sd card. please help me.

Ask for ReadExternalStorage
There is no such thing as internal storage permission
It might help to read also Some basics on Android storage system

Taifun