Getting google.visualization.query.setresponse

I have used the following code to get data from my sheet but I am getting something "google.visualization.query.setresponse("
Can anyone tell me what does this mean and how can I get cell data using a query in sheet?
Link to Sheet
Blocks I used.

See here:

or use the advice in one of the links here Search results for 'Google sheet' - MIT App Inventor Community

Please export your project and post it here.

JIC.aia (209.9 KB)

But I want to get cell using query.........>>>>>

You got some data back, however it is in a format totally different from the way you expected to decode it ...

google.visualization.Query.setResponse({"version":"0.6","reqId":"0","status":"ok","sig":"899503673","table":{"cols":[{"id":"A","label":"Timestamp","type":"datetime","pattern":"M/d/yyyy H:mm:ss"},{"id":"B","label":"Agree to the below line.","type":"string"},{"id":"C","label":"Name of Institution","type":"string"},{"id":"D","label":"JoInClass Code","type":"string"},{"id":"E","label":"E-mail Adress of Institution","type":"string"},{"id":"F","label":"Email Address","type":"string"}],"rows":[{"c":[{"v":"Date(2020,6,11,4,39,0)","f":"7/11/2020 4:39:00"},{"v":"I am representing my institution in registering for JoInClass for the ease of my employees and students.I agree to bare by the terms and conditions of JoInClass."},{"v":"Institute 1"},{"v":"JOIN12"},null,{"v":"institute@gmail.com"}]},{"c":[{"v":"Date(2020,6,11,4,42,56)","f":"7/11/2020 4:42:57"},{"v":"I am representing my institution in registering for JoInClass for the ease of my employees and students.I agree to bare by the terms and conditions of JoInClass."},{"v":"Institute 2"},{"v":"JOIN21"},null,{"v":"check@gmail.com"}]}],"parsedNumHeaders":1}});"

---

If you strip off the boiler plate at the start and end, you will see the JSON representation of the whole sheet.

See https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/faq-section-google-sheets/1710
for other ways to get a sheet.

How can I?

else please tell me a way to execute query so that I get values from sheet.

This is how to get a full csv download of the sheet:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!starred/mitappinventortest/Xtrwf7u2Qo4

After you have captured the csv and turned it into a table, you can use these filter functions:
EQUALS

select_where_sample2.aia (7.3 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.