Get value from firebase?

OK, then use a clock component (clock1.Now) to get the date/time (and then format it to your liking) in your FirebaseDC1.GotValue block when the detect value is returned. You probably want to add these items to a list for review....

Okay thank you so much for the help. Do you mind helping me with the background services and notification?

Sorry, I have no experience with either of these extensions...

Okay... can i know how to add the items to a list for review?

Learn about using lists:

General Tutorials

How to display the 'detect' value from each equipment?

The easiest way is to call back all the data from the projectBucket: LecturerEquipment, then to extract the item and detect values for each. Something like this:

returns:

AirConditioner : 1
Desktop : 0

It worked! Another question...where do I add these blocks if want to display as stated in the blocks

You could try like this:

returns:

I am getting like this

Sorry, you need to set your label to HTMLFormat in the designer.

Okay... is there any chances to make a 'phone call if wire break is detected' or send notification?

As long as you do not intend to put your app on Google Play:

These may work:

You will need the companion >= 2.60u in order to get the "Direct" components
For the text you will probably need to reformat the label to plain text from html.

Notifications, see previous advice

where do i insert these blocks?

Why not try a few things yourself.....it should be obvious that these blocks would need to go after the response from firebase and once the label has data ?

Where can i download the push notification extension?

As previously previously advised:

I have tried this...but couldn't download

The link is working, or try on github:

https://github.com/jarlisson2/NotificationStyleAIX/blob/master/com.jdl.NotificationStyle.aix

okay will do. thank you so much