Get Public IP Address?

com.crazylabs.getip.aix

This looks like what I need but there are no instructions!!? I have no idea of what to put in those two notches on the right of each block or where I get the output of each block?

@Shaba1 - which extension ?

Sorry. I did not realize that this was one long thread.

com.crazylabs.getip.aix

1 Like

See an example provided by the developer here

1 Like

@dora_paz

"Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private."

1 Like

Image taken from Thunkable's community. Maybe you got that error because you are not registered

1 Like

thanks so much. I cannot try this out right now. But will tonight. You may have solved a problem that has had me googling for three weeks!!!!!

2 Likes

@dora_paz No that did not do it. I got the LOCAL NETWORK IP ADDRESS. What I wanted was to get the user's global 4GLTE or 5G IP address. I am making app that has a TOS before the user can do anything. And I want to record the Global IP address and the time that the user clicks on the "I agree" checkbox.. Just in case I have to prove later on that the user agreed to the terms. Every extension that I have tired gives me the local network's non route able and not global IP. Thanks I will continue googling. Huh

Do it with the web component:

2 Likes

Thanks I will give it a try with a web component tonight.

Also,
https://wtfismyip.com/text

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.