Game “Ping Pong” Android TV for Two players

This is a classic game “Ping Pong” designed for Android TV for two players. This app needs to be installed on Android TV (or tablet or phone) and two Android mobile phones connected to the same local Wi-Fi network. Each player must enter the IP address from the TV screen on their mobile phone and connect to the game as the first or second player.

The application is written using Kodular (App Inventor) and uses two third-party extensions:

The open source application is distributed free of charge and without ads and is provided as is, without warranty and liability.

1 Like

If this was made with Kodular you shouldn’t be posting it here. Keep it in the Kodular forum please.

Made in Kodular, but on universal blocks. I will make a version for App Inventor.

will huh when you make it then only post for now @moderators pls unlist this

@moderators this project was made on kodular not AI2, I think this should be unlisted

There is a component in your project incompatible with AI2, therefore your project does not open in AI2.

I made a version for the App Inventor and added it to the Githab. During the adaptation of the program to the App Inventor, I made several changes to the program for Kodular, so I posted a new version (v3.0). Due to the peculiarities of the Wi-Fi network, the transfer of data from 2 gamers by UDP carried out cumulative packets, which is not good for real time. I want to make the next version with connection of 2 gamers on Bluetooth. This should solve the problem of delays.