[FREE] YouTube info extension

Good extension i wish i cloud use that ;c

1 Like

Does the extension still work? I don't get any results when I use it as below.

YT-Video: Aviator Game music - YouTube

1 Like

I haven't tried it for a long time and I don't really know if it works... but could you try changing the video id?

I tried with many video ids but the result is the same. Are you able to update?

are you in emulator?

unfortunately, now I don't have time to update, if I find some time, I'll try to do it.

Yes. do i have to try it as apk?

try it in the apk, see if it works...

I don't really know if that could be the problem.

I made an apk and tested it again, but the result did not change. Only the block below works.

I really need this feature. I can even donate a small amount if you update it. (Only Btc or Near)

I found an alternative solution:

:point_up_2: in this photo you only need to change the part that puts [VIDEO URL] by the video URL

And the video MP3 Url will be this:

https://ve33.aadika.xyz/download/[Video ID]/mp3/128/[time expires]/[token]/1?f=X2Download.app

all the information you need is given in the previous block that I have attached.

I don't know if it can work, but you can try

Thanks for your sharing. I tried a few transactions in line with the information you provided, but the token part seems to be a hassle. Although I integrate it nicely, it has to be constantly updated because it is variable.

I did some research on this. Can the following 2 documentation links help you quickly update the plugin? Since I don't know Java, I wanted to get your opinion on this.

JAVE - Manuel (sauronsoftware.it)

AllToMP3/alltomp3-app: Download and Convert YouTube, SoundCloud & Spotify in MP3 with full tags (title, artist, genre, cover, lyrics :fire:) (github.com)

if you are familiar with curl this may help you:

curl 'https://x2download.app/api/ajaxSearch'
-H 'authority: x2download.app'
-H 'accept: /'
-H 'accept-language: es-ES,es;q=0.5'
-H 'content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8'
-H 'cookie: .AspNetCore.Antiforgery.O86muWubw_8=CfDJ8PlLLEuEo9JIt7ODD2QuGfu8zyGBaix-9mo8HmxARHShzl78ym-ogusWPiC5BFUZLp6OfcEyeM6PG-54qlcb3WyVRtSEtSpFx3PE0LoU6cEy7NehHXH9fNuqNnpENY-zrGwqkt_s2N0H_WFYTHQvcoI; .AspNetCore.Culture=c%3Den%7Cuic%3Den'
-H 'origin: https://x2download.app'
-H 'referer: Download Youtube video | Youtube Downloader - X2Download'
-H 'sec-fetch-dest: empty'
-H 'sec-fetch-mode: cors'
-H 'sec-fetch-site: same-origin'
-H 'sec-gpc: 1'
-H 'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36'
-H 'x-requested-with: XMLHttpRequest'
--data-raw 'q=[VIDEO URL]&vt=home'
--compressed

this will get you the token and other info

1 Like

Sorry, I don't know about this. The best choice I can make would be scraping. According to your comment, scraping seems difficult under these conditions.

If I can't come to a conclusion in any way, I will have to learn.