[FREE] YouTube info extension

hmm not sure if you did it then also update the topic images

1 Like

Good extension!!!
it is a good idea to work with these two extensions

1 Like

I don't think so because I use the information that a youtube video download page gives me, and this information is not given to me. If you want, you can look for a page that says it, and if you want you can send me the web page and I will try to add it to the extension.

thanks for the info and very good extension bravo

1 Like

Hi @Salman_Dev
How i get quality downloading of mp3 ??

1 Like

With the logic blocks that I made, it automatically retrieves a high-quality mp3 for example if the quality of the mp3 of a video is at best 320kbps it will immediately grab the link which already has high quality

1 Like

if i want to gave all quality and but it in list view
to choose user what is the quality he want
sorry for my language

1 Like

yeah you can do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

can you edit for these aia and send it for me

2 Likes

Now is not the right time because I am busy with another project, so i think you better do some research for that :sweat_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

okay i will try it
if i succeed i will tell u

2 Likes

Is there any way to save the mp3 file we get from the video link in the local phone storage? Please help me in this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

https://community.kodular.io/t/extendeddownloader-extension-free/71939

1 Like

Can you please give me the link for the .aix file because i'm unable to get that extension you mentioned.
Thank you for your quick response!
Waiting for the .aix file

1 Like

Don't put direct links to extensions. Just point to the webpage where they can be found.

1 Like

To download, you must make an account on Kodular or log in if you have one. I pressed the download .aia file link and it didn't let me, I logged in and it did let me.

1 Like

I request you to not discuss about another builder here (Kodular), they have their respective forum for that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you even know why we are talking about that?

2 Likes

Maybe either me or you misunderstood :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, next time I won't talk about Kodular.

2 Likes