[Free] [V2] Random Password Generator Extension

I would also suggest you go back to calling it PasswordGenerator

The word safe implies many things, you will need to justify this word if you continue to use it...

3 Likes

In any case, if the hacker has only 3 attempts to find the PW, it makes no sense to limit the number of possibilities (from 10000 to 5040 by excluding duplicates).

2 Likes

Ok i will change the name

I am just returning an array can you help me how can I use to string function i know how to use it but in extension IDE it's giving error :sweat_smile: i don't know much about extension development (Beginner)

Fixed Square bracket result and name changed :tada::tada:

new name :- iPassGenerator
here is the new download link (download links are also updated in all above posts of V2 )
com.AdityaNanda.iPassGenerator.aix (5.2 KB)
Thanks to :-
@TIMAI2 @Anke @dora_paz

New Update Coming Soon!!
Here is hint:
blocks

4 Likes

suggestion -
add properties that can customize which characters to be used (means custom characters, digits and special characters)

And also remove solution to this topic or it will close :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ok I will also think about this but one more problem :sweat_smile: I don't know how to add properties in the designer section I can just add in blocks can you tell me how to do so

1 Like

umm like -

@DesignerProperty // for designer section
@SimpleProperty //for block property
4 Likes

Here a Source code with example:
http://kio4.com/appinventor/145_extension_rush.htm

5 Likes

Runtime Error

Select list item: Attempt to get item number 2 of a list of length 1: [["1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "0", "a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p", "q", "r", "s", "t", "u", "v", "w", "x", "y", "z", "A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "H", "I", "J", "K", "L", "M", "N", "O", "P", "Q", "R", "S", "T", "U", "V", "W", "X", "Y", "Z", "!", "@", "#", "$", "%", "^", "*", "(", ")", "_", "-", "+", "=", "{", "[", "]", "}", "/", "?"]]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Do you use above procedure that @TIMAI2 provided ? Did you recreate the blocks or used draggable procedure ?

i recreated the one he gave on the picture

Post a screenshot of your procedure, most probably some where you made a mistake

Did you put \n at the end of the first three lines ?

Why not use the extension ?

um what do you mean?

See above post. Download aix and import it to project

2 Likes