[Free] [V2] Random Password Generator Extension

Right-click on the image and click on "copy image." Select the previous image and use the paste command to replace the picture.

Both of them yes, in theory, the hacker can do a dictionary-based attack which would list both of the numbers 1234 and 1111, but in the case, as 1111 comes before another one, it's also sometimes more likely.

1 Like

You are calling toString method on a list or array, you could join them before you return the output.

I would also suggest you go back to calling it PasswordGenerator

The word safe implies many things, you will need to justify this word if you continue to use it...

3 Likes

In any case, if the hacker has only 3 attempts to find the PW, it makes no sense to limit the number of possibilities (from 10000 to 5040 by excluding duplicates).

2 Likes

Ok i will change the name

I am just returning an array can you help me how can I use to string function i know how to use it but in extension IDE it's giving error :sweat_smile: i don't know much about extension development (Beginner)

Fixed Square bracket result and name changed :tada::tada:

new name :- iPassGenerator
here is the new download link (download links are also updated in all above posts of V2 )
com.AdityaNanda.iPassGenerator.aix (5.2 KB)
Thanks to :-
@TIMAI2 @Anke @dora_paz

New Update Coming Soon!!
Here is hint:
blocks

4 Likes

suggestion -
add properties that can customize which characters to be used (means custom characters, digits and special characters)

And also remove solution to this topic or it will close :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ok I will also think about this but one more problem :sweat_smile: I don't know how to add properties in the designer section I can just add in blocks can you tell me how to do so

1 Like

umm like -

@DesignerProperty // for designer section
@SimpleProperty //for block property
4 Likes

Here a Source code with example:
http://kio4.com/appinventor/145_extension_rush.htm

5 Likes

Runtime Error

Select list item: Attempt to get item number 2 of a list of length 1: [["1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "0", "a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p", "q", "r", "s", "t", "u", "v", "w", "x", "y", "z", "A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "H", "I", "J", "K", "L", "M", "N", "O", "P", "Q", "R", "S", "T", "U", "V", "W", "X", "Y", "Z", "!", "@", "#", "$", "%", "^", "*", "(", ")", "_", "-", "+", "=", "{", "[", "]", "}", "/", "?"]]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Do you use above procedure that @TIMAI2 provided ? Did you recreate the blocks or used draggable procedure ?

i recreated the one he gave on the picture

Post a screenshot of your procedure, most probably some where you made a mistake

Did you put \n at the end of the first three lines ?

Why not use the extension ?

um what do you mean?

See above post. Download aix and import it to project

2 Likes