[Free] UnityAds - Integrate unity ads in your application

In test mode is working fine, but i change to force real ads in unity settings. As i said, the banner is working fine and i'm not going to use interstitial in my app.

1 Like

Hello! Please there is an extension unity ads that have a declaration AD ID Permission?

Welcome to the community!

Drag this extension to any where in the screen. No need to use any methods, just drag the extension to the screen.

ADIDPermission.aix (4.9 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

Hi! I used the file AD ID and I updated my app, it was aproved but I received 2 messages:

First:
You must complete the advertising ID declaration to publish an app that targets Android 13 (API 33). We will use this statement to provide security measures in the Play Console taking into account the changes made to the advertising identifier in Android 13.

Apps targeting Android 13 or later and using an advertising ID must include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission in the manifest file.

Second:
Plaintext traffic allowed for all domains
Your application's network security configuration allows clear text traffic for all domains. This could allow hackers to intercept data sent by your application. If this data is sensitive or identifies users, their confidentiality may be affected.

Consider allowing only encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to "False" or adding encryption-related policy for specific domains.

I don't know what I must do, Please how to solve?

hello! does it have the latest sdk? I notice its 4.0.1 while latest is I believe 4.3.0

You must Inform whether or not your app has an advertising ID.

This second message appears in all apps created in App Inventor, Kodular, Niotron... and admins just say to ignore this message

1 Like

Is this extention still working now, because am seeing an error message when app opens to load ads.

the error message 1
"The operation TestMode cannot accept the arguments:,["false"]

the error message 2
"Runtime Error

Check the test mode, compile your app, test your app on your phone with test ads, then uncheck the test mode and compile again, test on your phone with real ads.

Show your blocks.

This is the block.

The banner ads is showing on test mode but on real ads not showing at all

Please go through the Unity ads support. You should not show all the ads at a time. See :
https://docs.unity.com/ads/MonetizationStrategy.html

This extension is updated to the latest SDK version by unity ie, 4.4.0.

Please it has an extension Unity Ads updated for app inventor?

Yes, the extension is updated. You can download from the documentation of this extension.

Thank you very much for your response.

1 Like

@oseamiya please the banner ad is showing on test mode but on real ads mode is not showing, Why?

Maybe because a bad internet connexion, recompile your app and test on your device again.

@Moufaddal_Sqalli The error messages has stopped but the banner ads are not displaying at all. When tested on test mode it will display but when test mode is unchecked it stops working