[FREE] TelegramTools : Tools To Work With Telegram

TelegramTools Extension

Tools To Work With Any Telegram Client Installed On The Phone

This extension works with any telegram client. An internet connection is required.

Blocks

Download

Direct Download : xyz.nisarga.TelegramTools.aix (6.4 KB)

Special thanks to @MohamedTamer, @Hrichik_Mazumder, @themaayur & @Rudra_Software_Corpo for beta testing this extension.

If you have liked my work, feel free to follow me on GitHub

19 Likes

Not good Buddy

BUT the EPIC

3 Likes

superb!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nice work :+1: Thanks for inviting me to test it.

4 Likes

thank you for your contribution, however you forgot to follow the naming conventions... please update the extension and republish it... thank you

Taifun

5 Likes

Epic extension, wish u a great future in extension and java development

2 Likes

What does LoginWithOTP do?

4 Likes

I guess it authenticates a user to use the features

3 Likes

Amazing expansion :wink::+1:

3 Likes

LoginWithOTP is a block for authenticating an user when the user is logging / signing-up
in the Telegram app for the first time. The user can login into the Telegram app directly without entering any OTP with the help of this block.

Not really. All the blocks work fine & perfectly even if the LoginWithOTP block is not used

1 Like

So your extension just uses intents?

5 Likes

Yes and no at the same time

3 Likes

Add audio calling system between two user without open app

3 Likes

Wow, you are extraordinary @Nisarga_Adhikary :star_struck:

4 Likes

Could you show some examples with this extension because it turns out to me that I made some mistakes and I probably do not fully understand it :blush::roll_eyes::smirk:

4 Likes

Hai, i wanna ask, is this extension can send text to a bot. and catch the reply from the bot?

i think for that you need a separate extension - https://community.kodular.io/t/free-telegram-bot-api-extension/95706

Which block we can use?

It's pretty easy to do it without an extension:

https://api.telegram.org/bot<BOT_TOKEN>/sendMessage?chat_id=<YOU'RE_GROUP>&text=<MESSAGE>

Just do a request using the web component.

You can find other methods using Telegram API Guide.

2 Likes

oh can it?can you give me the screenshot sample for send text and receive the reply?