[FREE] TableViewer - fully style customized to show table data

sorry, you're right. I attach the blocks here

Please post your blocks in high quality by right clicking an empty space in the Blocks editor, and selecting "Download Blocks as PNG".

I edited the previous post

You didn't follow my example, you need one list of lists with two columns, you can't add one list then another list. Looks like you need to combine the MedicalDevice list with the SerialNumber list then use that output list for your tableviewer data.

I didn't follow your example because your columns were filled with values already written while I have to fill them with values that the user inserts later. Could you help me better understand how to fit your blocks?

This is not about Tableviewer, this is about your strange lists. You need to get that sorted out first. Ask in your other topic about this.

Could you give me an example of what you are saying?

TableViewer need a list of list to render, it can not show 2 lists same time. It has to be a LIST OF LIST.
just combine your 2 lists into one.

would you be kind enough to show me the blocks that I need to modify or replace?

redo @TIMAI2 's demo, and figure out how to add another entry to the TwoColumnList.
If you don't know howto, then search the forum for manipulate the list.

1 Like

Hello
When you select something I need each Row to be placed in a different label.

My table has 8 rows with 4 col how can I set 4 labels to correspond to each col in the selected row?
Exp
Row 6 has

Label1 = 1
Label2 = 2
Label3 = 3
Label4 = 4

Thank you

see post #111

Wow, i implemented this this extension yesterday and it looks promising.
I currently have only 2 issues:

• I display a lot of amounts like "100,00" and since comma is the data delimiter, i now had to switch to DOT for displaying (like 100.00), but since I also would like to show thousander I am bit stuck. How could I pass 1.000.000,00 to be displayed?
  • my table has 11 columns, 50 rows. I would like to have almost all cells right text-aligned, only colomns 2, 3 and 11 should be left aligned. When try around, i often receive the DX error, I assume because my CSS commands are not accepted.

Kind regards, Oli

why you used any Tableviewer?

Put those values with commas in double quotes - "100,00"

what do you mean?

Aaaah, ok. Didn't think of that! Thank you!

you are using blocks from any component. just use the blocks from Webviewer, unles you have more than 1 webviewer.

Ah, understood. Yes, I have 2 tableviewer instances in 2 different layouts, but I can make the formatting valid for both.
Any idea on my formatting issue?

try not use the any component.