[Free] [V2] Random Password Generator Extension

Password.aia (3.1 KB)

grafik

7 Likes

A similar approach with blocks was proposed in [Free] Random Password Generator Extension - #4 by dora_paz - Extensions - Kodular Community

6 Likes

I Think I Should Delete My Extension

:cry:

No, why ...?

Your replies show the uselessness of my extension :cry:

The same would then also e.g. apply to one of my extensions:

2 Likes

Don't worry

one of your greatest work will be deletd and world cant see your talent its ok its still welcome

you may delete it but i wont

i like this extension :heart:

2 Likes

This handles all these:

• include at least one lowercase letter
  • include at least one uppercase letter
  • include at least one number
  • include at least one special character (often listed)

5 Likes

This extension can be used to break Wi-Fi passwords? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: Really? I never thought about this!:frowning:

Thanks @TIMAI2 Now let me do this same concept in Java :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If you want to produce impenetrable passwords, use a
cryptographic function. Typically named something like CryptRandom.

You can test the quality of the passwords you produce here:

and here:

4 Likes

Reworked mine a bit to include removing duplicate characters and set minimum length to 6.

Draggable Procedure

3 Likes

Given the variability of the length of the password, and that Wi-Fi passwords can contain spaces, it's probably going to take you a veryyy long time.

Just my two cents' worth, but it'd be great if the app could cipher the password with a randomly generated seed for extra impenetrability.

1 Like

As far as my math skills don't fool me, this should increase the chances of hacking a password.
(As soon as you use a search algorithm that doesn't allow duplicate chars. But maybe I'm wrong.)

2 Likes

I don't know, is 1111 more difficult to hack than 1234 ?

In 2013, based on a collection of 3.4 million passwords each containing four digits, the DataGenetics Web site reported that the most commonly used four-digit sequence (representing 11 percent of choices) was 1234, followed by 1111 (6 percent) and 0000 (2 percent).

From - The Mathematics of (Hacking) Passwords - Scientific American

So, 1234 is more common than 1111.

1 Like

That's not the question, but eliminating duplicate chars necessarily reduces the set of possibilities (that is, possible permutations without repetitions).

2 Likes

Enterprise level stuff :slight_smile: :