Amazing Work
Congratulations

1 Like

Thank you @OverloadedTech :relaxed:

Sorry to all,
The extension is no more Open Source

✨ v2.0 Update ✨

Hey everyone, So TicTacToe Extension is back with a new update,

This update is quite important and better because Yes, now you guys can make online TicTacToe game with this easily with Firebase Realtime Database

So let's see the new blocks and the new aix file

But first, let's see the index system of the extension

So in the indexes 1st number represents the row and 2nd represents the column

Now the are the new blocks

When the X will be placed then its index will be returned

When the O will be placed then its index will be returned

You can't place any character X or O to any index according to you
I have made this type of system because then the whole Tic Tac Toe board will be filled up by only Xs and Os. To prevent this I have made a system and fore example if someone will place X then it will get to know automatically that we have to place O to some specific index which will be specified through the row and col in the block (If you didn't get it then you can message in the topic, I'll try to make it more clear)

These two blocks can help you to close the view and open the view. This specially helps in creating online game.
CloseView doesn't remove the view or hide it. It just locks the view basically, that is, untill unless the view is opened by OpenView block Tic Tac Toe board won't function.

I'll share the apk of online Tic Tac Toe game with you soon, so Stay Tuned! :wink:

Friends if you would like to buy this extension then please pay me and DM me the screenshot, I'll share the file to you in the DM

Price: 250 INR or 5 US $

Thank You :blush: :heart: