[FREE/PAID] TicTacToe Extension

@horizon @Gordon_Lu thank you .. simple and slick .... One problem tho

I keep losing to myself !! :woozy_face: :astonished:

1 Like

Howww
What happened

1 Like

@horizon :rofl: joke . If you play against yourself you always win or you always lose .. just teasing you .. thanks again for the game from my childhood that my kids will enjoy playing with me

P.S. I added touches including a score line .. nice job @horizon

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you

2 Likes

The extension is now available in getaix.com

2 Likes

(getaix.com added to extension collections list)
FAQ Section: Extensions

2 Likes

Hello sir
Please add Rush made by Shreyash to Extension Construction topic

1 Like

Video tutorial for this extension -:

4 Likes

Thank you @TheCodingBus for this great tutorial :clap:t2:

3 Likes

It's greatπŸ‘

3 Likes

Thank you @Deborah_Cocchetti

1 Like

License

Extension is allowed to be just used by individuals. Modifying of source and reselling/redistribution is prohibited. If you want to share this extension to someone, post the link to this thread in the topic.

Regards Horizon

1 Like

There should be a method to replicate this whole extension with buttons, and one more to replicate this with a Canvas, which I am working on.

Never mind. This does not mean that your extension is bad. Keep working on your extension to expand it.

2 Likes

But you could estimate the size of blocks and app with Extension and without extension

1 Like

No, just 200 blocks. With the canvas component, I can also:

• set other characters for tic tac toe, such as ✠, :duck:, D or something else.

• enlarge the font size of the X or O.

• regular tic tac toe.

Yes, App Inventor is used to make apps. But in App Inventor, the main purpose is to learn. With a Canvas component, although it won't be that easy as an arrangement, but we can practice our problem solving skills. I hope all users reading this can think outside of the box and find ways that can be done with built-in blocks. We shouldn't just care about the app size and how difficult it would be.

3 Likes

Yess that's absolutely right, and this is the only reason that i have made this extension open source, so that others users can also learn java along with this

2 Likes

In reality it is really hard for me to understand how you have made this extension so for beginners :scream:

1 Like

I'm sorry, as i haven't added comments to show that how each variable, method, class works :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Addressing beginner means individual knows atleast basics (more specifically not just copy & paste)

2 Likes

aix needed