A quick and simple one. I am aware that this functionality should be returning with release n188, but for those that cannot wait and need to build html on the fly, here it is.
Working with the webviewer, you feed the extension block with your html, and the output is displayed
- Latest version : 1.1
- Tested : tested on App inventor 2 (n187d), in companion (2.61u) on Android 10.
- Released : 2021-10-24T23:00:00Z
- Last updated : 2021-10-24T23:00:00Z
- Built : using the RUSH Extension Builder by @Shreyash
AIX: uk.co.metricrat.nofilehtmlv1k1.aix (5.1 KB)
- 1.1 update to provide for use on Kodular (webviewer file access)
Enjoy , and all feedback and comments welcome.
Available for use in any MIT AppInventor projects or competitions
Note: you can also do this using my BasesLoaded extension and encode the html content to base64