For a custom firebase host you must first set your authentication server before using authentication features

I need help, when I connect to the companion I get "For a custom firebase host you must first set your authentication server before using authentication features". Can you help me to solve it?

Your firebase’s location in not US-central and this is giving error For a custom firebase host you must first set your authentication server before using authentication features! In order to avoid it create a new project and set location to us-central

How come that all the tutorials I saw never mention this? All of them just tell me I should select a region I like and preferrably near myself.

This is the case for general Firebase use, but it seems to be that AI2's Firebase component requires the us-central server to work.

1 Like

Yeah, that really seems the case. Createt a new Firebase Project and got it to work.

This is not an issue if you use the web component to interact with your firebase realtime database or firestore database if a more local server is selected.

How can I use the Web component to solve this issue? Please guide