Fix WebViewer from breaking

Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded my apk into Google Play Console and they rejected it because a word "sntnce1" is shown up in the WebViewer.

Please help me to know how to solve this problem.

1 Like

Did they say that in their response?

What does you app and script do?

The word sntnce1 is in the script.

Selection_1241

2 Likes

Hello Peter,
No, they didn't say that the word sntnce1 is in the script. So should I rewrite the script again in a right way?

1 Like

Why was it rejected then? What does your app and script do?

1 Like

The script is designed to do :
1- The user can increase or decrease the font.
2- when I touch the screen the upper and bottom of Web Viewer is visible to false or true.
3. Read sentences with mp3 sound.

1 Like

Again?

I know Google doesn't always like apps that only contain a webviewer.

1 Like

Actually they sent me an email with the same image that I have attached it here in the above. They mean with this image that they rejected because my App is display only sntnce1 in the Web Viewer.

1 Like

It might help if you show the content of the email from google....

2 Likes

1 Like

You categorized your app as a News app according to Google.

3 Likes

See here:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9859673?hl=en-GB#zippy=%2Capps

You probably want to try the Books and reference category

2 Likes

I think they categorized my app as a News app while I have had selected books an references.

1 Like

Hello Tim,

Do you have any idea why this problem occurs? So that my App sometimes displays sntnce1 in the Web Viewer. It might from the script.

1 Like

it is from the script

2 Likes

Ok.
If it's from the script, Is it possible to you to fix the script so that you solve the problem for me. I really appreciate of your help and solve my problems every time.

1 Like

Don't load the html in the webviewer until you have a webviewstring to feed to it.

2 Likes

Ok. So in which blocks should I fix it?

1 Like

I have not looked at your blocks. You must be loading the webviewer either in the designer or with blocks. It is your app, so you should know. :wink:

There is no guarantee that this will allow your app to pass Google's tests in Google Play. You still need to resolve your category with them.

2 Likes

I hope you can solve it. :innocent:

1 Like
var oSentence = "";
2 Likes