First Responder App

Hi there, I am planning to design a First Responder app and I would like to know if it would be possible to design such an app with App Inventor. The idea behind is to have people with First Aid knowledge register themselves in a Data base and in case of an emergency Policemen, Firemen or people in general can contact these Persons in the vicinity and request their assistance. Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, its possible!

You can start with creating a rough design for your app, how the app should look, what click does what function, etc. You'll need an online database to store the address, phone number, and other related data of the first respondents. When the cops or the firemen want to call someone to provide a helping hand, the database must send a list of registered people to them on the basis of their current location. They can now choose whom to summon.
Here there are multiple ways to handle this:

• The concerned person gets a notification from the app, along with the location they have to reach.
  • They are sent a message.
  • The people at the site of emergency call them on the phone number stored in the database.

This is my thought process of how this app can function. I would suggest other people share theirs too over here.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response, I will start working on the App and will post developing steps. : )

1 Like