앱 이(가) 계속 중단됨 이 계속 뜹니다.(firebaseDB 사용) \n The app keeps crashing. (using firebaseDB)

AI 컴패니언으로 휴대폰과 연결해서 사용할때는 잘 작동하였는데
build를 통해서 apk로 다운받은 다음 실행하였더니 계속 앱이 중단됩니다.
(제 생각인데 혹시 다운받아서 데이타베이스를 사용할때 필요한 특정 권한이 있어서 그런가요?)

오류가 일어나는 스크린은 'check'와 'booksituation'이고 오류가 안 일어나는 스크린은 jude 입니다.
jude는 firebaseDB블럭이 하나도 쓰이지 않았고 컴포넌트로 추가되어 있지 않습니다.
Screen1 에서는 firebaseDB가 컴포넌트로는 추가가 되어 있지만 블럭을 사용하지는 않았습니다.
오류가 일어나는 스크린의 공통점은 firebaseDB 코드블럭을 사용하는 것 말고는 없습니다.

혹시 더 필요한 이미지나 설명이 필요하시면 말씀해주세요.
가능한 빨리 첨부해드리겠습니다.

It worked well when connected to a mobile phone as an AI companion.
I downloaded the apk through build and ran it, but the app keeps crashing.
(This is just my opinion, but is it because there are specific permissions required when downloading and using the database?)

An error occurred and the screen with 'Confirmation' and 'Reservation Status' and the error remains is jude.
jude does not use any firebaseDB blocks and is not additionally configured as an integrated component.
Screen1 has the added components of firebaseDB, but is using blocks.
There is no follow-up function with the error other than using the firebaseDB code.

Please let me know if you need more images.
It has powerful features.

// It was translated using Google Translator, so there may be problems with the translation.

한국 시간으로 오전 12시 26분이라 답이 없으면 글쓴이는 자고 있습니다..
It is 12:26 AM Korean time, so if there is no answer, the writer is sleeping.

Check that your firebase project is on the US-central server. The Firebase blocks will not work otherwise.

Try removing all the firebase store value and getvalue blocks from their action/event blocks.

Does your app still "crash" ?

If not, then add the first one back and test again, does it crash ? If not add the next one, until you find the blocks that are crashing your app, then report back.

It would help if you converted your blocks language to English and post an image of those....

1 Like

When I first set up the database, I set the location to the United States.
So, I decided that the problem was not caused by location, so I tried deleting the database-related blocks you recommended.
I thought that the process of putting blocks in my bag and taking them out again was cumbersome to delete, so I just disabled the blocks (see attached image) and downloaded the app again as an APK and ran it.
After running it, a warning window appeared and a screen called check, which previously did not open, appeared on the screen normally.

Instead, in order to get an accurate answer to the question of whether the problem was caused by a database block, I added an additional database-related block to the screen called jude, which opened well, and ran it.
A warning saying ‘Permission denied’ appeared (see attached image).

So, I thought it was a security rule-related issue, so I looked it up and it didn't work even if I changed the security rule like this.
If it is not a security rule issue but a different issue, please provide feedback on it. If it is determined to be correct, please provide feedback regarding the security rule.

It's not important, but there is a 14-hour time difference between Korea and the United States. It's morning there, so thank you for answering my long question in the morning.

Do you have a correct ProjectBucket set in your Firebase component designer properties? This is probably the cause of your Permissions Error....

1 Like

when i check the jude screen problem in designer-properties-behavior
Use Default is the problem and turn off the checkbox(Use Default)
and the problem is solved
but i still don't know why the screen 'check' show me error when firebase blocks are activated

I even created a block to retrieve the tag list and display the list value as a text value in label 53 when the scene is initialized in jude screen, but it does not display the value. (The project bucket name was written correctly, and in fact, it is not in the project bucket. 3 tags exist)

TIMAI2 Power User, thank you for your reply. Just in case, I activated the disabled blocks in check again, downloaded the apk again and ran it, and it worked well.
I messed up something along the way, but I feel good because the problem has been resolved. have a good day.

For reference, I may end up writing about another issue.