Firebase Persistence File Location

I created an app on an Android tablet with “App Inventor”, I used Firebase and checked “Persist” button. Do you know how I can access the offline data because somehow my app is crashing and now I can’t access any of the data and I really need them. Can I simply access them with my Android tablet ?

Thanks for answer.

Some info

Thank you very much for your answer I will try this tomorrow, I don’t have time right now, thanks again

That didn’t help, my app is crashing on the first 3 seconds I think this is when it is loading the database, but I need to know all information it contains, I just want to get them, it is somewhere in the tablet, because it is offline, IT IS in the tablet, but where ?

I even rooted the tablet in order to find the data, but I didn’t find them.

Rather than use the Persist method, why not save all the data to a tinydb on first/subsequent use, then you can use it offline when required ?.

If your app is crashing, you will need to use logcat to understand what is causing the crash.

We would need to see your relevant blocks to assist further.

Hello again, I still didn’t get my values, there must be somewhere on the tablet, I tried ADB but I don’t understand anything, can you please tell me how can I do ?

There must be a way to access those data without entering my app…