FIREBASE non riesco a farlo funzionare

non sto riuscendo a usare firebase non pratica in copio indirizzo e codice segreto faccio tutta la procedura pero mi esce questo errore

This is not a Firebase Issue, you do not appear to be getting a return from the TaifunTM1.deviceID block ?

Are you asking for and getting permission for READ_PHONE_STATE as instructed ?

SI, quindi come devo fare per sistemare?

Could be a timing issue (the time it takes to get the deviceID ?)

Try setting the deviceID to a variable before storing the value, then test content of the variable before using it as a tag

sto alle prime armi cosa sarebbe deviceID?

I don't understand, you are using the deviceID to set as a tag for Firebase....

si, se no come posso impostare?

You need to provide more and clear information about what your problem is. I have tested the extension on two devices and it works well on both, therefore we need to fully understand why it may not be working for you?

ho risolto il problema che non registrava su firebase ora registra tutto.
in pratica voglio fare una registrazione delle password. il problema che quando faccio login non riesco a farlo entrare dentro firebase per vedere se c’e’ la password giusta .

What was the solution, please share so that others can learn ?

IN PRATICA DOPO AVER FATTO LA REGISTRAZIONE DELLA PASSWORD E NOME SUL FIREBASE ORA VOGLIO COSI NELLA SCHERMATA PRINCIPALE PER ENTARE NEL MENU, QUANDO IO INSERISCO I STESSI DATI CHE HO FATTO NELLA PARTE DELLA REGISTRAZIONE MI APRE IL MENU. INVECE MI DA ERRORE E QUINDI NON RIESCO AD ENTRARE CON I DATI

thank you for the solution, however next time you might want to consider this

by http://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences/capslock

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.