Firebase Database for multiple user login

Hi, I want firebase database to store separate data for separate users that log in using google login. How can I send data from app inventor to do so? In other words I want a separate directory for separate users identified by their userid so that they can have access to their own data only. I think the solution lies in using the following code
// These rules grant access to a node matching the authenticated
// user’s ID from the Firebase auth token
{
“rules”: {
“users”: {
“$uid”: {
“.read”: “$uid === auth.uid”,
“.write”: “$uid === auth.uid”
}
}
}
}

in firebase database but since I am not a programmer I have no idea how to do this from app inventor. Though I have successfully used the following code and am able to write to firebase database.

// These rules give anyone, even people who are not users of your app,
// read and write access to your database
{
  "rules": 
                    { 
                      ".read": true,  
                      ".write": true 
              }
     }

See here for this approach using AI2

https://ai2.metricrat.co.uk/guides/how-to-have-secure-rules-on-firebase-and-allow-auth-users-to-readwrite

If you prefer to use the AI2 firebase component, then you will need, in addition to the Firebase Authentication extension, the Addon Exntension by Carlos Pedroza (paid)

Extensions can be found HERE

I am from Nepal So I don’t have the paying feature. Would it be possible if I opt to Kodular? The link you provided used web componenet, however I want to use firebase components as you said. I am in very need for a demonstration using firebase blocks.