Until now i'am very happy with my App under Android 10.
But now i have to update to Android 11. So i have to work on the new File System.
I read a lot of things...and i'am more confused then before.
My App does the following things with files:
- On Startup a Folder (LogFiles) is created in /storage/emulated/0
- Files are written to this Folder
- On Startup a folder "files" is created in ASD
- On Startup a folder Webview is created in ASD/files
- On Startup a file "index.html is copied from assets to ASD/files/Webview
- with CustomWebView i open the index.html in ASD/files/Webview
is this also possible with Android 11?
Can i Create a folder in /storage/emulated/0?
Can i Create a Folder in ASD?