File .aia to help those who, through the code, can improve both the App and create new ones

Topic deleted dall'autore

2 Likes

It would help others if you provide screenshots of your app and your blocks, and indicate the features that you consider will be helpful to others...

1 Like

You don't need to explain what each and every block does; just the main activities your code does.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

This deserves App of The Month.
@moderators pleaseeeeee.

If it's not sarcasm, thank you, but let's not exaggerate, they are all simple apps, moreover made by a Lamer who is me and who does not understand after finishing, how he did it.

Beyond your proposal, the best reward would be, that someone with some of the blocks can make apps, really deserving of your suggestion.

It's definitely not sarcasm; I wouldn't have @-ed the moderators if it were.
Besides that, not only are your apps simplistic, they're also handy, and easy-to-use.
My apps look like a joke in comparison to yours.

Which, again, is you, my friend.

1 Like

I have to admit, that's very relatable indeed.

Thanks again,
But be careful that I am sensitive and with the compliments it turns out that I get excited.
Seriously.

Obviously yours are more complex because you will have more preparation than me.

Then when an APP is created, however complex it may be, however simple it may be,. it's your APP, and it cost you hours and hours of work.

Want to put, the satisfaction of bringing it to the end and seeing it work, come on is priceless, other than app of the month, that emotion repays you for all the hours at the computer.

Apps are created for ourselves to see how far we go, and if they are also used by others, it will be the greatest satisfaction.

1 Like

My "preparation" is basically hours of stumbling after I recklessly code an app with no focus and intent at all :smiley:

You are great, Nishyanth_Kumar, you know how to convey positivity
Come on, let's say goodbye by giving us an appointment at the next APP. Hello and good evening.

1 Like

2 Likes

Half a kilometer seems like a lot, given the LocationSensor is usually very accurate.

Nice app again by the way!

You are always too kind.Thank you.

I don't like making this kind of app.
I just wanted to try my hand at learning geo-location.
I had made it, because I wanted to create an app that would allow you to catalog all the most important monuments and places of a town automatically and in a very short time, practically, just by passing by. I succeeded, but then, you never know if it will be useful to someone or not.

The clock one got 50 or more downloads in six months, and it was the only one I thought was not accepted. You can understand, 50 downloads are better than zero, but they make you smile.

2 Likes

The meters as I said are related to how many satellites you can hook, when they are three, you can get close to 10 meters, if less than three more than 500m. sometimes even more.

2 Likes

Accuracy could be compromised precisely by the few satellites that are hooked at that moment, but only if you have activated the automatic search, because in case of inaccuracies, entering the address of where you are manually you will not be able to make mistakes.

2 Likes

2 Likes