[F/OS] ⭐ Blink - Add Blink Animation To Your Components!

:computer: Introduction

This is an open source version of the patial [Free] Animation Maker - Simply Animates Magic extension. I made this just because of learning about a week ago. It was always on my website, and now I have decided to make this open source. If there are open source extensions that does the same thing, it's OK.

Referenced from Stack Overflow.

:open_book: Documentation

ApplyBlink

Applies blink to a component, given a specific duration and component. The component value accepts all visible components, including arrangements and buttons except screens.

Parameters: component = component, duration = number (int), startOffset = number (int)

StopBlink

Stops the blink animation, including all animations that you applied, for the given component.

Paraneters: component = component

Sample Program

:inbox_tray: Downloads

AIA: Blink.aia

AIX:
com.gordonlu.blink.aix (6.1 KB)

TXT:
Blink.txt (2.2 KB)

For the source code, here you go.

• Good extension!
  • Bad extension.
0 voters

Made with Niotron IDE.

Kindly :email: PM me if you have any questions! Also, if you like my extension, please :heart: like it! It takes some effort for me to make it...

Votes and likes tell me the general user feedback of my extension. If you read this extension, please take 20 seconds to drop by and give a vote / like!

If you have any features that you want to add and you know the code, PM me or directly reply below using the image button.

By downloading my extension, you agree the terms and conditions in my website.

Gordon Lu

:speech_balloon: Message :earth_africa: Website :e-mail: E-mail

8 Likes

tests:

Companion

aiStarter emulator: Works

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10: Works

will reply tomorrow for whether the compiled app works.

demo video:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

This extension will be migrated into another bigger extension that I will publish later. You can still use this extension and its source code, but I will not update this extension anymore. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.