[F/OS] 🧠 Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI!

the code which u used to make this chat gpt app , Actually im getting some ''['' ''] in the answer like if i asked one question then in the first message a ''[ '' ] is added and by the number of question it starts to grow more

see this this is what im getting please help me out

It seems that you haven't upgraded the extension to version 5. Older versions are no longer recommended.

how may i update it

First check the new documentation to see what parameters have been added/removed.

Then, download the new version and import it to App Inventor.

P.S. Please do not spam the forum. I know you are urgent, but one post is sufficient.

im not spamming i know and i appreciate you for this wonderful extension i was in a hurry , i messaged so that evrey one can see it and they can reply sorrry

sorry for asking , where is the documentation

The documentation is the first post that describes what the blocks do in detail.

ooh i thought it is an file or document sorry ill chek it out

hey wait thats what ive done see this coding

[mod edit: screenshot containing personal information removed]

actually i don't know very deep coding in mit app inventor , im using my JavaScript skills to do a programming
what can i do

Do you mind sending the AIA in PM?

how?

As sent in PM:

The problem is most likely irrelevant with the extension. I notice you even have square brackets after the user's messages.

It's too slow to use OpenAI Extension.
The extension is not providing any answer or image.
I've waited more than 5 minutes, but it is still not working.
Could you explain why?

It would be more helpful if you post a screenshot of your blocks. Make sure you use the Error event to catch the error.

Have you tried the test AIA? Do you have a stable internet connection?

1 Like

I don't see you showing the error anywhere in your blocks. Refer to the test AIA in the main post.

Why my openAI doesn't have model command like everybody else. I noticed i cannot produce answer in text or image because of that.