[F/OS] 🧠 Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI!

Exactly. As I said, you cannot register two accounts. Their policy is that they only allow you to create one account with one phone number.

Since this has expired, you must renew your subscription in your original account which just expired. This will require you to pay for it.

We'll move this thread to the main topic to discuss there.

So for a new account, they give 18$ right? Is there any expiry date for this amount if not used?

For a new account that has a unique phone number, yes. You will have 12 months to spend this $18 credit, and you will have to pay again if you spent all of this or if 12 months are up.

Thanks for the help.

I just created a new account with a new number and it gets only $5, this amount will get expire on 1 August. We get Four months to use this amount.

The App is now working!!

Hmm...interesting. Let me check the details again.

er what does that mean :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Expire 1st may?

Yes.

Not 12 month as you said ...

But I wanted to thank you for this fabulous extension too

I haven't been updated for a long time because of business and now hospital. That was written in around January or February.

Since when did you sign up? I'll check the new pricing plans.

I pray that you are well sir Excuse​:pray::pray:

Last month

It take a time to generate picture, and i dont know if it work

Hmm...ok, so we get different credits here. Let me see...

How to download old version?

You should see a History section below the Downloads. This only contains V2.

Good news: I'm back. I'm now instantly catching up and fixing everything I can.

Bad news: The API key that was provided generously by a user has expired, unfortunately. I'm unable to register myself because I have a Hong Kong phone number. If you would like to help me out for a few days by providing me an API key, I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Thank you [edit: name removed on request] and @AyProductions for kindly sharing with me the API keys. Couldn't do it without you two!

2 Likes

You're welcome!

Continuing the discussion from [F/OS] :brain: Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI!:

I can give you API key . contact me

Thanks, but I've already gotten 2 keys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bonjour

Est-ce que le component pour générer une image fonctionne?

Hello everyone,

Just an update of what I'm doing.

:white_check_mark: Updated the Chat block to GPT 3.5 and GPT 4. You can choose from different 3.5 and 4 models.

:white_check_mark: Fixed the GenerateImage error!

:white_check_mark: Checked the EditText block, still working.

All I have to do is to add a moderation block that allows you to check if there are any issues with a piece of text, such as offensive language.

3 Likes