[F/OS] 🧠 Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI!

La extensión com.gordonlu.openAI.aix no arranca en mi proyecto de AppInventor. Me devuelve una notificación: "Only the original thread that created a view hierarchy can touch its views. Expected: main Calling: Thread-25".
Pueden ayudarme?
Gracias

Hello! I am facing some problem importing the extension. Basically the blocks are not showing when I click on the icon

How can I solve this ?

Thank you in advance!

What happens, when you refresh your browser?

1 Like

Nothing changes.... :sob:

When I click on "Any Components", the blocks of that part are showing!

But, I still can not use the main functionalities of API :sob:

Thank you for the extension, Gordon! I have ChatGPT-4 api and want to use its image description function. Would you please add the image upload in your extension? Thank you very much!

I want to ask about a chatbot project using the openAI extension, I have a problem checking my chatbot program. After I sent a question to the chatbot, the AI ​​didn't respond anything. Please help me to check where the problem is

I think you have to use model names like gpt-3.5-turbo or gpt-4, in that format

sorry, is it just typed like this?

Hi may you support model name "GPT-4o", released on May, 2024

1 Like

you need to follow the model mapping table below:

Hello, is it possible to connect an openai assistant?

Hei Gordon, i also get the same error "You must provide a model parameter". Please help me how to fix it.

Hi,
I have tried to use the extension in Kodular since it's latest update to use .aix files for extensions. When I activate the button, there is no response recieved by the extension.

Please help

This is just an example for testing purposes..

Edit: I just tried the same thing in Appinventor itself and no output is seen

Can you please add or make extension for groq .It is simular to chat gpt but have free api keys

How can I download this

As always you can find it in the first post of an extension thread

Taifun