Extension eFeMail "ERROR AUTHENTICATION ERROR" message

Hi! I'm trying to make a button of "forgot your password?" so when you press it an email is sent. (With a random number that I'll later store in tinydb for the person to reset their password)
I've tried using the eFeMail extension but I keep receiving the "ERROR AUTHENTICATION ERROR" message.
Yes, I've already looked carefully at my email and at my password and both of them are correct, but it still doesn't work.
Can anyone help me? Anybody knows if the extension is still working up to today?
Here is a picture of my blocks: (The value stored on tag "Logado?" is an email)

Here is a picture of my app when the debug is OFF and ON. (The picture was taken in Kodular because I was testing to see if the error occurred exclusively on mit, but apparently it happens in both platforms)

I really don't know what to do now, can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!

You should use a valid email address. . Empty string does not work so good. .

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Did you create an app password?

Taifun

Hi, Taifun!
Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at that. Still, I believe the problem is not related to that block.
I've already tried using a text string with my email in there but I still receive the same error.

I did this to see if it worked but still got nothing.

Thank you so much, Taifun. That worked! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.