Extension For Any Event

Maybe make the block name InitializeExtension or InitializeAi2Tools

1 Like

The Completed event is triggered about 80ms later than with the Player component.

1 Like

Hmm that is because the extension needs to find the procedure and do some internal changes. I will do some changes if possible.

3 Likes

1 Like

Good Work @Kumaraswamy !
Will love to see the source code to know how it works internally if you make it open-source :grin: :heart:

1 Like

read the topic from the post i gave. it might give you a idea.

2 Likes

Fix 1.2

• Fixed the latency issue, now extension takes much less time to post events :slight_smile:

xyz.kumaraswamy.ai2tools.aix (10.2 KB)

5 Likes

Here is the source code of the extension :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

@Aarush_Kumar, It is a different approach as that one didn't work correctly as expected.

4 Likes

Thankyou @Kumaraswamy .

1 Like

It doesn't seem to work with Kodular (Companion, APK not tested).

I checked it in Kodular companion and it works fine.

No, not for me:
eventTest.aia (12.6 KB)

Summary

grafik

Hmm Im not sure if this has to do only something with kodular since an event KeyboardVisibility seems to trigger infinitely.

Edit: Can you test if the same things work on Ai2?

Of course it works with AI2.

The reason is just after the button is clicked other events get triggered and the label changes, adding a compare logic solved it.

blocks

2 Likes

Okay got it, its because kodular is calling an event continually which causes this behaviour.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Can you attach an aia example where you NEED to use this extension ?

This extension can listen for events for all components

OK, but for Button click I can use When Button Click, in which cases would I NEED to use this extension