Exportar sheet sin formulas con todo los formatos (Export sheet without formulas with all formats)

Hi @TIMAI2

Podrías apoyarme.
Tengo un libro sheet y quiero exportar una hoja en específico por su nombre a otro nuevo libro sheet.
el problema ocurre cuando exporto, las columnas que tienen fórmulas, se exportan con las fórmulas y yo deseo que se exporten con los valores ya obtenidos.
A la vez quiero que se mantengan los mismos formatos de la hoja que voy a exportar y guardarlo en un folder de drive.

Esto quiero adaptarlo a mi app de app inventor.
Por favor tu apoyo :pray:t2:

[translated]

I have a workbook sheet and I want to export a leaf in specific by name to another new workbook sheet.
the problem occurs when I export, the columns that have formulas, are exported with the formulas and I want to be exported with the values already obtained.
At the same time I want to keep the same format of the sheet that I'm going to export and save it in a folder of drive.

This is a google sheets / google apps script question.

Please search or ask on StackOverflow

The answer should be fairly straightforward. Copy the sheet as it is, then get the displayValues, then paste these over the existing values to remove any formulas.

closing....