Esportazione automatico nelle scadenze dei finanziamento nelle uscite

good morning, i wanted to know how can i insert an automatic mortgage expiry count into an app. I mean, I’m creating a home wallet type application. I have included repetitive monthly financing. how can I do to have the total of the outputs considering these financing automatically.

Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve,
what you have done so far, what works, what doesn’t work…

Please show your relevant blocks,
if relevant, your data or lists,
screenshots of the Designer screen or app in action,
so we can see what you are trying to do…

Right Click in Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”
for the best image of your blocks.

questo e il blocco . da qui devo poter prendere un movimento in uscita, tipo finanziamento. e farlo andare nelle uscite in automatico a scadenza del giorno fino alla fine della sua scadenza,tipo finanziamento € 250 scadenza 12/01/2025. quindi il programma deve prendere quell’importo e metterlo nelle uscite ogni giorno 12 di ogni mese fino al 2025 in automatico.

Google Translate by @TimAI2
this is the block. from here I must be able to take an outgoing movement, like financing. and make it go to the outputs automatically at the end of the day until the end of its expiration, financing type € 250 due 12/01/2025. therefore the program must take that amount and put it in the outputs every day 12 of each month until 2025 automatically.

il programma mi funziona, solo che quando apro quella pagina sull’app, mi memorizza l’importo come da programma. pero se chiudo e riapro me lo calcola da capo. io voglio che me lo deve calcolare nelle uscite solo alla scadenza e basta.

Google Translate by @TimAI2
the program works for me, only when I open that page on the app, it stores the amount as scheduled. but if I close and reopen it I will calculate it from the beginning. I want him to calculate it in the outputs only at the deadline and that’s it.

scusami volevo dire la mia rata e non la mia memoria

la variabile lista movimento contiene: categoria,utente,importo,data inserimento, oggetto, data scadenza. con lp utente posso vedere gli importi accumulati fino a quel momento.

Once the calculation is done, and you have all the outputs, save to a list in the tinydb for retrieval later ?

ok, però se chiudo l’app, e la riapro. andando da capo nello stesso screen mi rifa da capo il calcolo. posso fare anche il passaggio a un altro srceen e ritornare su quello del calcolo rata e me lo rifa. devo poter fare solo una volta il calcolo rata scaduta.

per poter fare il calcolo in background con app chiuso come si fa? perché il problema e ogni volta che inizializza la schermata mi succede che memorizza la rata.

1. You can’t do the calculation in the background
  2. Sounds like you need to set a boolean variable (true/false) after you have done the calculation which the app can check for to prevent running the calculation again ?

Non posso fare cosi, perché funzione per il mese in corso e poi il mese successivo ,trovare sempre il valore. io invece voglio che ogni mese mi memorizza la rata in uscita.