Error while running ant command for build purpose

Hello Community , i am getting this error while building the project , do any body know , how can i solve this ? -- This error is coming when i run the "ant" command
Thanks in Advance!

This is a IMAGE of spreadsheet.java class, i have created some changes into it , but even after building it with the command , ant noplay .

But even after that there are no build changes in it.

You can see in the images , i have changed the " log message and the tag also" but in the adb it is again the original one --- There is no change in it ?

Can anybody help me please ?

ant noplay only rebuilds the web environment. Since you are making changes to the components, you need to run ant PlayApp instead and install the build/buildserver/MIT AI2 Companion.apk file onto your Android device.

but this command is giving me error

Failed to load signer "signer #1"
[java] java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
@ewpatton

Running the ant and ant PlayApp command is giving me this error

my ant version - ANT_OPTS is set to -Djava.security.manager=allow
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.13 compiled on January 4 2023

my java version : java version "1.8.0_202"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_202-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.202-b08, mixed mode)

Sir ,may you please look at this issue , the ant command or the ant PlayApp command is giving me this error in the images i have uploaded

have you changed any thing of the source code after git clone ?
try to download the sourcecode again...

Ok will try that

If you haven't changed anything in the sources, you could also try deleting the .appinventor directory in your home directory. When App Inventor compiles it create a debug.keystore there that is used for signing the companion app, but for whatever reason the one that is there doesn't appear to be readable/usable by keytool for signing the app.

Thank you sir , now it's working like miracle :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.