Error while creating a new list

Hello everyone, I am trying to generate a list from data contained in an original list and I am receiving an error as seen in the figure. I can't figure out why the error occurs. When applying DoIt, cannot find the error . Can somebody help me? thank you so much

The item of a list is not an index
You already have the item, which is a row of your table, now only select the column 2 or 3 in the example

Taifun

Ok. Is there a way to find out which index is the item? (Itemidex or so?) or should I put a counter?

You already have the item, which is a row of your table, now only select the column 2 or 3 in the example

Taifun

you are right. Thanks

Solved the error problem but sitll I get not the right list. In theory items 1, 3 and 4 should be included in the list, but I get only item 1. Why is that?

You did not understand the concept of lists of lists
Each item of the main list is a row of your table
Abd each row does have the items day, month, year and some text
You are interested in month and year, which are the 2nd and 3rd item of each row, which is your item from the for each in list loop
Probably it will ne easier to understand, if you rename item by sublist or row

Taifun

thanks @Taifun. Now I think I got it. I will try it as soon as the system will allow me to compile with the companion

I don't know what's happening with Companion, but since Friday I can't compile my programs. The compiler reaches 20% and stops. This has been happening for a while now.
Anyway, I compiled the program using the emulator and while there are no errors, it doesn't output the full list. If I ask it to include the data that has month 10, it should include item 2 and item 3, but it only adds item 3. Frankly, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a specific problem in my design.

Compiling your project to an apk has nothing to do with the companion.....or the emulator for that matter

I know, I am just reporting the issue

Sorry, my mistake. Item 2 was 2022

From this, your blocks are working OK ?

Just having trouble compiling your app ?

Try a full restart, AI2, browser, computer.....

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.