Error from Companion: invoke: no method named `ListData' in class com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.ListView

Why does this happens? i don't know

Error from Companion: invoke: no method named `ListData' in class com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.ListView

Please show how you are setting your data to a listview.

Also, note the changes to the listview with the nb187 release

[EDIT] I just tested an old aia project that loads a list into the listview and android 10 and 11 companion, and the new listview still loads it OK...

Hello, saw a good few of these errors with no clear explanation on how to fix, besides let MIT deal with it...

My issue was -
invoke: no method named `On' in class com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Their was a good few 'On' methods in my blocks. The 'On' method referred to block that checks if a switch is turned on and is typically attached to a IF block or a control block.

The problem was due to a personal blunder on my behalf, I think I renamed a Vertical Arrangement format thing to the same name as a switch. Now, MIT blocks doesn't allow blocks to attach to an IF statement if its not logical, and it didn't raise a yellow or red warning.
Basically the IF statement control was now checking/polling if the Vertical Arrangement was "On" and since its not a switch it threw the error message.

The fix was to look for the green "On" methods, look at the drop menu names and change it, then find anywhere else I used that name and select the correct name, you may have to change the name in other control blocks besides the green method block (the name previously in the method wasn't even available!!! Goes to show it's not to hard to catch).

For you my guess is the name in the ListData method block may need changed, the drop list is the easy way to check.