Error en VisorWeb

Bueno el siguiente error es que estoy integrando dentro de la aplicación (VisorWeb ) una plataforma de educación (Chamilo) y pasa que accede a todos los enlaces pero al momento de intentar descargar un archivo de la plataforma ya sea *.docx o pdf no abre el enlace de descarga y probe desde el mobil con el navegador Chrome y por ahí si descarga con normalidad.
POR FAVOR AYUDA URGENTE…!!!

Please post your questions in English.

Yoshi

2 Likes

We have translation on the forum, and accept topics and posts in any language we can translate.

Sorry I do not understand what you mean, can you explain it more simply.
Thank you

1 Like

Luis_Zarate_Ponce

11h

Well the next error is that I am integrating an education platform (Chamilo) within the application (VisorWeb) and it happens that it accesses all the links but when trying to download a file from the platform either * .docx or pdf it does not open the download link and try from the mobile with the Chrome browser and that is if you download normally.
PLEASE URGENT HELP … !!!

Hello Luis. Well, you have a task that is not for the faint hearted. Both .docx and pdf are propriety formats. App Inventor does not support them, so you will either need seperate third party Apps to read those file types or extensions to your own App.

Concerning the download, we need to see the web page in order to advise on how to download. We also need to know what Android Version you are running as the Web Viewer Component differs across the different versions of Android.

Since you have had success on a Chrome book, using the device built-in browser rather than a Web Viewer might be a good answer. You can launch the browser via Activity Starter.

Try with Web component.

bajararc

thanks for the information, could you please help me to integrate third-party applications or in that case where could I find information to integrate third-party applications within an application with inventor app?

Well the next error is that I am integrating within the application (VisorWeb ) a learning platform (Chamilo) and passes access to all the links but when you try to download a file from the platform either *.docx or pdf does not open the download link and probe from the mobile with the Chrome browser and there if download as normal.
PLEASE HELP URGENT…!!!

I’m going to try, I’ll tell you how it went, thanks