Error en la etapa dx de compilacion

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar con este error?
gracias

how many blocks do you have? how many assets? what size of your project in MB?
All your variables looks same. You need to use a list or dictionary for that.

In addition to the advice provided by Kevinkun you might try running your Project on the alterernative Amazon server that works better with large Projects. It appears the main server might be timing out.

Try exporting your aia to http://code.appinventor.mit.edu/

What happens? The server is often a 'solution' to running Projects that are suffering from less than optimal coding techniques. :astonished:

EL aia tiene 8.970Kb
los bloques no lo se, dónde se mira eso?

ya he visto los bloques.
en total son 16.793 en toda la aplicación y uno de ellos tiene 10.143

Too many blocks, too big app. The compiler does not have enough cache to compile your project. You need to rethink your app better.

• Reduce your block count:
    • Use parametrized procedures for common code
    • Use Media text files instead of big clumps of text blocks
    • Use generic blocks instead of repeating component event blocks
    • Encode repeating decision patterns into lookup tables loaded from Media csv text files (does your blocks image look like a box of combs?)

tampoco es para ponerse así con esa guasa, pensaba que esto daba más de sí. Llevo 30 años programando

Try the SteveJG advice. But I'm afraid that 16,000 blocks may even be too much.

And you really need that many variables for lists?

es que no se como hacerlo, lo de exportar

Download your AIA project to your computer (ai2 menu, export project), open AI2 from the link SteveJG provided and import your AIA project file there

Muchas gracias, lo intentaré si no me da problemas. Parece ser que el problema estaba en la ventana que tenía más de 10.000 bloques. Me he pasado parte de esta a otra ventana y me ha compilado bien, aunque el aia sigue teniendo el mismo volumen, pero los bloques están más repartidos. Ya te contaré cuando haga los últimos retoques, gracias

The hard part is to avoid repeating the same year of programming 30 times.

1 Like

No entiendo lo que me quieres decir

DRY

Taifun

que sabrás lo que estoy o no repitiendo

Y eso que llevás 30 años programando!