Error d8 failed

• Upload it to Google Drive and post the link or
  • export the aia, open it with 7-Zip/WinRAR, remove almost all assets and post the aia.

Ok.

Thats my version.
I shorten the project name but again failore messages pops up

Now I have deleted all blocks (12000) and there is no error message. In total I have 1 screen with 10 integrated pages and 10 tiny databases. So if you reduce the size everything works. But the question is why it doesn't work anymore since I haven't changed the size of the app and everything worked wonderfully in the past

Too much of something..... (or in your case too much of many things!!)

If the error is due to many things, then perhaps my project is at fault because my project has an .aia file of up to 13.9mb and includes 16 screens, each screen has a lot of code.

Therefore, it is very difficult to solve because:
ảnh

Oh, My teacher find the source of the error
It's related to firebase like in my case

That sounds too simple. The aia file is 951 KB, the apk is 5.4 MB. If it's because of the size, why does the error also occur with older and smaller apps?

waht do you mean with firebase? Can you share what your teacher found?

Do you know Vietnamese

sorry no

Distribute the 12,000 blocks across 2-3 real screens. We've had the topic of a maximum number of blocks often enough in the past few years in all AI2 distro forums.

1 Like

If I do that, I'll lose my Bluetooth connection, right?

Is Bluetooth required on all screens? If yes why?

Basically, my teacher said that the blocks were too complicated and needed to be reduced to a reasonable level

Post screenshot(s) after uploading your project here:

https://unchive.kodular.io/build/

The app has a Bluetooth connection with a machine and controls this machine. All subpages are part of screen 1. The subpages show various setting parameters of the machine. These parameters can be changed and sent to the machine via Bluetooth. therefore I need the Bluetooth connection.

thank you so much for this info Anke

But 12000 blocks can't possibly be almost all related to Bluetooth.