Error al cambiar de screen

dejo un video.
Quiero cambiar de screen, y me sale un error, alguien me puede dar una mano de porq puede ser?. soy nuevo en esto. gracias

which error are you talking about?
your video unfortunately does not reveal it…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I leave a video.
I want to change the screen, and I get an error, can someone give me a hand because it can be ?. I am new at this. thanks

Hi, do you mean you get an Error when you try to select a different Screen in your Project? It seems your video is trying to show that.

1. Can you post here the full, exact error message?
  2. How many Screens does your Project currently have?

Esta es la secuencia
la primera imagen es cuando hago click para cambiar a otra screen, y me sale ese mensaje, la segunda es como me queda el programa y la tercera es la pagina q me larga como error, trato de cambiar un screen q funciona a otro q me lo compaginaron y no puedo entrar