Error 404 JSP file [/login.jsp] not found

Hello everyone,

I recently created my own version of MIT App Inventor, but I am running into an issue. Whenever I try to access the login page, I am getting the following error: "Error 404 JSP file [/login.jsp] not found."

I have tried searching online for a solution, but I haven't been able to find anything that works. Has anyone else encountered this issue or know what I should do to fix it? I would really appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

Thank you in advance!

The Issue Is Solved I Request The Moderator To Close This Topic

@moderators

Would be nice if you share how you solved this error, as people in the future might encounter the same problem as well.

In order to fix the issue, I first cleaned the build and then used the "Closeinstance.bat" file to close the running instance of App Inventor. Then, I rebuilt the application without the companion and ran the local server again. After these steps, the login page was accessible without any issues.

I hope this solution can help others who may encounter a similar problem in the future. Thank you again for your concern and interest.

Best regards.

where is this file from?

This File Is Used For Ending The Task Of Java

You write it by yourself? I did not see it in the repo of MIT AI2

I think it was included in pervious version if you need that file here is the code:

@echo off
taskkill /f /im java.exe

and save this file as closeinstance.bat in appinventor-sources like this:

:question:

buildtools.bat

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.